Diversions Book 1 and 2 contain a collection of 42 patterned etudes for piano.
- Original pieces to understand music and have fun with it
- Each of the pieces is based on a theoretical concept to be applied to piano playing
- Scales, intervals, arpeggios and chords are presented in an orginal and attractive way.
- The pieces are conceived to be easily transposed to other keys.
- A material that will be equaly enjoyed by children or by adult students.
- Perfect for both individual and group lessons.
- The books are perfectly compatible with other methods.